GUESS WHAT?!? MOST HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANIES WILL COVER THE COST OF YOUR BREAST PUMP AT 100%!
If you are a breastfeeding mom, or want to give your child breast milk, pumping is inevitable. It can be tiring, uncomfortable and time consuming but incredibly rewarding. Having a great breast pump can make all the difference in the world as you are trying to get as much milk as possible in as little time, because let’s face it – we are busy! There are several incredible breast pumps on the market right now that are tailored to any budget or lifestyle.
If you need a pump (which, we all do), there are some great programs out there that can help alleviate the cost to you. According to the new Affordable Health Care Act, most insurance companies now cover the cost of your breast pump and even supplies at 100%!
HOW DO YOU QUALIFY?
Follow these simple steps to see if you qualify for a FREE breast pump!
- Call your health insurance provider and ask them if you have coverage (and if so, for what and any other specific requirements they may have)
- In most cases, you can purchase your pump anywhere you choose. [CLICK HERE] to shop breast pumps on Amazon.
- Fill out the required documentation from your insurance provider (often times just a simple 1-page online form)
- Send in your receipt and product UPC
- Wait for your reimbursement 🙂