Give the gift of love
‘Tis the season for gift-giving, and with a new baby in the family, it makes shopping easy! But let’s not forget about the powerful woman that brought that bundle of joy into the world. Here is a list of gift ideas for mom that might help you when out shopping for that special lady.
Top 12 Gift Ideas for Mom
1. Lavender Drops – A Lavender Essential Oil Roll-On is a great stocking stuffer for mommy. It will calm her nerves and will help her sleep a little deeper, even if it’s only for a couple hours!
2. Teething Jewelry – Okay, okay, maybe this one doubles as a gift for baby too…but Momma is sure to love them! These fashionable necklaces are made of 100% silicone so they are safe for baby to chew on! Plus, they come in tons of styles and colors for that special lady in your life!
3. Firefly Lotion – This deliciously silky lotion is infused with real mica gold pieces to make that Momma shine like the star she is! Bonus: it smells absolutely delectable!!!!
4. Ingrid & Isabel Drape Cardigan – This shawl is seriously comfortable, seriously adorable, and seriously versatile! Trust us, she needs one!
5. Utility Tote/Diaper Bag by Fawn Designs– These bags are made of faux leather and are toooooo cute! Best of all, once baby is grown, these bags are cute enough to be used as an everyday purse! They are versatile and large enough to carry all your necessities during and after baby!
6. Home Throw by Saranoni – These cozy blankets from Aden & Anais are sure to keep her comfy and warm all year long! They come in bamboo or cotton muslin and are the perfect blanket for cuddling with baby!
7. Silicone Wine Glasses – Just because you’re a mom doesn’t mean you can’t have fun! And these wine glasses are extra fun because they are indestructible! Their patented silicone cover keeps them safe, even if they get bumped, dropped, or knocked over!
8. Mama Bear Sweater – Give mom the gift of snuggles with a great sweater! Mama worked hard for those babies so show her some love and let her brag a bit while she’s out and about!
9. Personalized Engraved Necklace – A great way to make mom feel special is to have her kiddos names engraved on a necklace so they’re always close to her heart. We promise she’ll wear it proudly wherever she goes.
10. Soapberry Suds – While it might not be the most fun, this gift is sure to make Momma happy. This laundry detergent is safe, organic, and effective for the whole family! It’s also safe for cloth diapers!
11. Tiny Human Nipple Crack – If your new momma is breastfeeding, she knows that sometimes it can be, well, a little less than comfortable. This all natural nipple cream will help keep everything moisturized and is completely safe for baby! All Wild Carrot products are organic and every purchase feeds a hungry child through the Children’s Hunger Fund.
12. Echo Dot w/Alexa – We all know moms do a lot, whether it’s putting in a full day at work, or maintaining chaos at home or both! Help her stay organized with the Echo Dot. She can create reminder lists, calendar alerts and more. Help her streamline her day so she can get back to what she loves most – the family!