Give the gift of love
‘Tis the season for gift-giving, and with a new baby in the family (or a growing family), it can make shopping stressful! It’s easy to spoil the little ones, but let’s not forget about the powerful woman that brought that bundle (or bundles) of joy into the world. Here is a list of gift ideas for mom that might help you when out shopping for that special woman this holiday season. And this year, technology is taking over and taking charge. It’s helping streamline life for mom and letting her get back to what she loves most – being a mom and spending time with family.
Top 12 Gift Ideas for Mom
1. Essential Oil Diffuser – Everyone needs an essential oil diffuser and humidifier in their home! It not only can humidify the surrounding air, but it also adds the fragrance you love to your space. Its modern design is sleek and stylish, adding style to your office, bedroom, living area or nursery.
2. FitBit Luxe Fitness + Wellness Tracker – Help mom stay organized and healthy with the FitBit Luxe watch. It’s timeless, sleek and keeps her on track and in the know. It easily syncs to her phone and keeps her updated on stress management, sleep routines and exercise targets. I feel like I am much more present with my kids, knowing that I can rely on my watch for upcoming appointments and incoming calls/texts. I don’t have to have my phone on me, and I can respond quickly if needed but can also screen my messages and get back to others at a better time.
3. Refreshing Eye Cream – All mamas are beautiful but sometimes we just need a little pick me up after a long day/night. I am obsessed with this cream and it makes me feel so refreshed and youthful! It’s light and visibly reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
4. iRobot Roomba Vaccuum – Ok, we know that a vacuum isn’t the most glamorous gift BUT it will make mom’s life so much easier at home. You can set it and forget so that your family can focus on spending time together and making memories while the “robot” does the tidy up. Great for pets and kids, it’s an added convenience that can be a game changer.
5. Utility Tote/Diaper Bag by Fawn Designs – These bags are made of faux leather and are super cute! Best of all, once baby is grown, these bags are great enough to be used as an everyday purse! They are versatile and large enough to carry all your necessities during and after baby! And right now, backpacks are all the rage and make a terrific fashion statement.
6. Large Home Throw Blanket – These cozy blankets from Aden & Anais are sure to keep her comfy and warm all year long! They come in bamboo or cotton muslin and are the perfect blanket for cuddling with baby!
7. Insulated Tumbler – Give mom a tumbler so she can sip her coffee or tea while on the go! The insulated mug keeps her beverage hot (or cold) all day long and lets her show off her mom status while staying hydrated. I see very few moms without a water bottle, so give her one that she’ll love!
8. Mama Bear Sweater – Give mom the gift of snuggles with a great sweater! Mama worked hard for those babies so show her some love and let her brag a bit while she’s out and about! Plus, who doesn’t love a good color block hoodie!
9. Personalized Engraved Necklace – A great way to make mom feel special is to have her kiddos names engraved on a necklace so they’re always close to her heart. We promise she’ll wear it proudly wherever she goes. I never take mine off and always get compliments on it. My kids love finding their names on it. 💙
10. Kindle Oasis – Every mom deserves a break, or an escape after the kiddos are in bed. Why not treat her to a Kindle Oasis? It’s now waterproof (ie kid proof), slim, ergonomic and gives her access to millions of books, audiobooks and newspapers. She can listen to podcasts while on the go and enjoy some much deserved self-care time.
11. Tiny Human Nipple Crack – If your new momma is breastfeeding, she knows that sometimes it can be, well, a little less than comfortable. This all natural nipple cream will help keep everything moisturized and is completely safe for baby! It’s organic (made with only 7 simple ingredients) as well as lanolin-free and cruelty-free. It’s pure, simple and doesn’t need to be rinsed off before breastfeeding.
12. Echo Dot w/Alexa – We all know moms do a lot, whether it’s putting in a full day at work, or maintaining chaos at home or both! Help her stay organized with the Echo Dot. She can create reminder lists, calendar alerts, grocery lists and more. Help her streamline her day so she can get back to what she loves most – the family!
At Baby Logic, we love our families! Here are some other blogs that might help give you some insight or just to let you know that we’re all in it together!
- NEWBORN ETIQUETTE: How to behave when meeting a newborn for the first time.
- Is there a caffeine-free and acid-free alternative to regular coffee?
- What new parents need to know about postpartum care.