Will Health Insurance Pay for my Breast Pump??
MOST HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANIES WILL COVER THE COST OF YOUR BREAST PUMP at 100%!
If you are a breastfeeding mom, or want to give your child breast milk, pumping is inevitable. It can be tiring, uncomfortable and time consuming but incredibly rewarding. Having a great breast pump can make all the difference in the world as you are trying to get as much milk as possible in as little time, because let's face it - we are busy! Medela makes an incredible breast pump and carries an entire line of pumps and accessories to meet your budget and needs when the time comes to pump.
If you need a pump (which, we all do), there are some great programs out there that can
help alleviate the cost to you. According to the new Affordable Health Care Act, most insurance companies now cover the cost of your breast pump and even supplies at 100%!
Follow these simple steps to see if you qualify for a FREE breast pump!
- Call your health insurance provider and ask them if you have coverage (and if so, for what and any other specific requirements they may have)
- In most cases, you can purchase your breast pump directly from Bibs and Binkies Online. Shop now HERE!
- Fill out the required documentation from your insurance provider (often times just a simple 1-page online form)
- Send in your receipt and product UPC (Bibs and Binkies sends both of the required documentation with your order)
- Wait for your reimbursement :)
*At this time, Medicaid and WIC do not participate in the program. Although, check with your local Health Department to see what programs are available to you if you need assistance.
Bibs and Binkies also offers hospital grade rental pumps and works closely with the Lactation Unit at the local hospital to make sure new moms are on their way.