Which Car Seat Adapter do I Need for My City Select Stroller by Baby Jogger? (NEW 2016 ADAPTERS)
Which car seat adapter do I need for my Baby Jogger City Select Stroller?
Sometimes, choosing an infant seat and stroller can seem like a daunting task. There are so many options on the stroller market today - do you want a jogging stroller, simple frame, one that expands, a double, an umbrella stroller, a compact, and the list goes on. How do you figure out which adapter you need to make your car seat and stroller a travel system? We've compiled a brand specific list for you to help you make the right decision. Keep in mind that your car seat adapter will always be the same brand as your stroller, and will then be compatible with your specific brand of car seat.
CITY SELECT CAR SEAT ADAPTERS:
The City Select by Baby Jogger is an AMAZING stroller. It's one of our favorites! I can be a single frame, a full-size stroller and expand into a double or even triple (when using the glider board). Lucky for you, it is compatible with a multitude of major car seat brands as well.
- If you have a Britax infant car seat (BOB B-Safe 35, Britax B-Safe 35 or B-Safe 35 Elite), you need THIS ADAPTER (below):
- If you have a Cybex infant car seat (Aton, Aton 3S and Aton Q) or Maxi Cosi (Mico AP, Mico Max 30, Pebble, Cabrio Fix or Pebble Plus), you need THIS ADAPTER (below):
- If you have an Uppababy Mesa infant car seat, you need THIS ADAPTER (below): *THIS ITEM HAS NOW BEEN DISCONTINUED*
- If you have a Nuna Pipa infant car seat, you need THIS ADAPTER (below):
- If you have a Baby Jogger City GO infant car seat or a Graco Click Connect (30, 35, 35 LX or 40), you need THIS ADAPTER:
If you need any help deciphering your adapter, give our experts a call at 406.585.8800 or email us at email@example.com. We are more than happy to help you! We LOVE talking gear!