Did you know that your health insurance can cover your breast pump through Bibs and Binkies?
According to the new Affordable Health Care Act, most insurance companies now cover the cost of your breast pump and even supplies at 100% if ordered through Bibs and Binkies! Follow these simple steps to see if you qualify for a FREE breast pump!
- Call your health insurance provider and ask them if you have coverage (and if so, for what)
- In most cases, purchase your breast pump through Bibs and Binkies online or in-store!
- Fill out the required documentation from your insurance provider (often times just a simple online form)
- Send in your receipt and product UPC
- Wait for your reimbursement :)
OR BROWSE BY STYLE:
*At this time, Medicaid and WIC do not participate in the program.