Rear-Facing from Day 1 to Year 2The Fit2® Base is designed for use with the Fit2® Car Seat, a first-of-its-kind rear-facing car seat designed with two unique positions to accommodate infants and toddlers, making it easy to stay rear-facing for the first two years. (car seat sold separately) A built in stage-position lever lifts easily to convert the car seat base from Stage 1 to Stage 2 with one motion, creating extended leg room and more upright, spacious seating for growing toddlers.
Two Unique Positions for Infants & Toddlers
In Stage 1, the Fit2® functions like a traditional rear-facing infant car seat, offering more reclined seating with removable head and body support to accommodate newborns and smaller infants from birth to 12 months. In Stage 2, the Fit2® easily transitions into a rear-facing toddler car seat, offering a more mature seating position for toddlers from 9 to 24 months – without taking up extra space in the vehicle!
Easiest to Install Correctly
From the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit®, the Fit2® is designed with smart functionality that makes it the easiest to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. The base features a one-hand-operated ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators to achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. Premium LATCH connectors and a force-multiplying SuperCinch® tightener help achieve a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! Plus, an integrated stabilizer bar increases surface contact between the base and vehicle seat, providing added support and leverage for a secure install. The base is also designed with easy belt routing and integrated lock-offs for alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt. An enclosed underside helps protect vehicle seats from damage.
- 2-Stage base converts from Infant Position to Toddler Position, making it easy to stay rear-facing for the first 2 years
- Provides extended leg room and more upright, spacious seating with adjustability for toddlers 9-24m – without taking up extra space in the vehicle!
- Built-in stage-position lever lifts easily to convert the base with one motion
- Easiest to install with ReclineSure® leveling foot, RideRight® bubble levels, and SuperCinch® LATCH tightener
- From the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit® Infant Car Seat