What’s in a BOB?
If you are looking for a stroller that will take you on limitless adventures, then the BOB series is the way to go! BOB Gear has recently launched 2 incredible strollers that revolutionize the off-roading game when it comes to family fun. They are incredibly similar but offer a few crucial differences that may help you decide which option is the best for you and your family. Introducing the BOB Alterrain Pro and the BOB Alterrain.
What’s the Same?
There are several similarities between the Alterrain and the Alterrain Pro that make your life easier and set is apart from other jogging strollers on the market today.
- SmoothShox®️ suspension system
- Swivel locking front wheel
- Aluminum frame is lightweight and durable
- Front wheel tracking can be adjusted
- Stands up when folded
- Near flat recline
- Premium padding for a comfortable ride
- Reflective accents for increased safety at night
- Can be folded/set up ONE handed
- Carry handle
- Features 5 storage pockets
- One handed recline
- “Peek-a-boo” mesh window to view child while in motion
- Compatible with several major car seat brands
- Fully upright seating
- Seat back and canopy are ventilated
What’s the Difference?
There are only 4 MAJOR differences between the BOB Alterrain Pro and the BOB Alterrain jogging stroller. They have truly so much in common, but these changes may be a deal breaker or game changer for you and your family.
2. The Alterrain Pro has a handbrake for more control and stability while going downhill.
Get ready to roll
As you can see, both strollers have many similarities but the Alterrain Pro adds just a few extra luxury/convenience factors versus the Alterrain to really push this stroller over the edge. It can be noted also that the BOB Alterrain Pro is about $50 more than the Alterrain. Either way you stroll, know that you will be the envy of all the other parents out there with your sleek and stylish jogging stroller!