What’s in a BOB?
If you are looking for a stroller that will take you on limitless adventures, then the BOB series is the way to go! BOB Gear has recently launched 2 incredible strollers that revolutionize the off-roading game when it comes to family fun. They are incredibly similar but offer a few crucial differences that may help you decide which option is the best for you and your family. Keep reading to find out the differences between the BOB Alterrain Pro and the BOB Alterrain.
What’s the Same?
There are several similarities between the Alterrain and the Alterrain Pro that make your life easier and set is apart from other jogging strollers on the market today.
- SmoothShox®️ suspension system
- Swivel locking front wheel
- Aluminum frame is lightweight and durable
- Front wheel tracking can be adjusted
- Stands up when folded
- Near flat recline
- Premium padding for a comfortable ride
- Reflective accents for increased safety at night
- Can be folded/set up ONE handed
- Carry handle
- Features 5 storage pockets
- One handed recline
- “Peek-a-boo” mesh window to view child while in motion
- Compatible with several major car seat brands
- Fully upright seating
- Seat back and canopy are ventilated
What’s the Difference?
There are only 4 MAJOR differences between the BOB Alterrain Pro and the BOB Alterrain jogging stroller. They have truly so much in common, but these changes may be a deal breaker or game changer for you and your family.
- The BOB Alterrain Pro features a zippered XL cargo basket for storage underneath your seat. The Alterrain also has XL storage, but does not feature zippered protection.
2. The Alterrain Pro has a handbrake for more control and stability while going downhill.
3. The Alterrain Pro features an all-weather, weatherproof canopy to keep your precious bundle dry and comfortable. (The Alterrain has a water-resistant fabric.)
4. The Pro has a water resistant seat and basket for extra durability. (The Alterrain has a water resistant fabric throughout).
Get ready to roll
As you can see, both strollers have many similarities but the Alterrain Pro adds just a few extra luxury/convenience factors versus the Alterrain to really push this stroller over the edge. It can be noted also that the BOB Alterrain Pro is about $50 more than the Alterrain. Either way you stroll, know that you will be the envy of all the other parents out there with your sleek and stylish jogging stroller!
Here are a few other gear-related articles that might help answer some questions during your parenting adventure.
- Pickles + Ice Cream weekly pregnancy blog
- What’s the best way to sleep while pregnant?
- What to consider when buying a car seat?
- What type of car seat should my child be in?
7 thoughts on “WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE BOB ALTERRAIN PRO AND THE BOB ALTERRAIN JOGGING STROLLER?”
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. Ileane Fowler Barret
your aarticles are very nice and well informative. thanks.
The posts you shared are very successful. congratulations.
I look forward to brand new updates and will share
Thank you! Appreciate it 🙂
great article thanks
Thanks for visiting our site!